We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes the Beacon Primary Care's endorsements of the contents therein.
The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
Sandy Lane Health Centre, Westgate, Skelmersdale. Lancs. WN8 8LA
Railway Road Surgery, 11 Railway Road, Ormskirk, Lancs. L39 2DN
Hillside Health Centre, Tanhouse Road, Skelmersdale. Lancs WN8 6DS
North Meols Medical Centre, Church Road, Banks Southport PR9 8ET
Email: Welaccg.firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 01695 556144
Surgery Closed? Not an emergency? Not sure what to do? CALL 111
BEACON PRIMARY CARE
NORTH WEST ALLIANCE PRIMARY CARE HOME
Telephone: 01695 736000
Patient group meeting 18th March 2015
We are very grateful for those patients who attended and took their own time to come and give their views, listen to our presentations.
We are grateful to our patient advocate Karen Perry and the team that attended for giving their time and input. Thanks to Fiona McFall from Aspire Pharmacy for her presentation on the minor ailments scheme.
The views and suggestions will help shape and improve the practice. The feedback positive and negative was incredibly useful and gave the team insight about how you want your practice to run for you.
Full notes will be published soon but we picked up some valuable feedback:
1. Prescriptions particularly rescue drugs for certain diseases cause anxiety – consider putting these on repeat.
2. We need to communicate what we do better. Suggestions were update the website more, poster on the walls explaining opening hours. Patient Advocate Karen perry will keep the site and posters updated.
3. Perhaps use the local paper to communicate (some issues as this could be construed as advertising)
4. Need to inform patients of the pharmacy minor ailments scheme.
5. Update and improvements on the complaints process.
6. Discussion around reception and continuity of reception staff “familiar faces”
Patient Group meeting 22nd May 2015 Ormskirk
Again thanks to all who attended.
Our Patient Advocate Karen Perry will publish fuller notes and keep the momentum up on changes.