Change of details


We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.

This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes the Beacon Primary Care's endorsements of the contents therein.

The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.

Sandy Lane Health Centre, Westgate, Skelmersdale. Lancs. WN8 8LA

Railway Road Surgery, 11 Railway Road, Ormskirk, Lancs. L39 2DN

Hillside Health Centre, Tanhouse Road, Skelmersdale. Lancs WN8 6DS

North Meols Medical Centre, Church Road, Banks Southport PR9 8ET

Email:  Fax: 01695 556144

Surgery Closed? Not an emergency? Not sure what to do?   CALL 111



Telephone: 01695 736000

Changing your registration details:

We take your confidentiality very seriously, it is important to update your address so that clinical letters do not go to the wrong place. We rely on telephone contacts, so we have to be sure we know that we are calling you.

Moving house

 If you move house within the practice area your registration will automatically continue. To change your registration address you will need to produce evidence of your new address e.g a utility bill or a letter from your solicitors dealing with the move.

If you move outside the practice area but not too far away we will continue your care, however this is at the discretion of the practice. Please contact our reception manager.

Changing phone number:

If you change your phone number please bring photo ID to the desk and let them know the new number. In extremis we will use an unregistered number buut require verification within 7 days.

Change of name:

If you change your name due to a change of marital status or deed poll, please bring a passport or wedding certificate to the desk so we change alter your details.

Remember you can do all of this and more online.

Click here.